- This event has passed.
Griftpark: Meet & Stroll
Wed 20 January 2021, 16:00 - 17:00
One event on Wed 17 February 2021 at 17:00
One event on Sat 30 January 2021 at 10:30
One event on Sat 27 February 2021 at 10:30
One event on Sat 27 March 2021 at 10:30
One event on Sat 1 May 2021 at 10:30
One event on Wed 17 March 2021 at 17:00
One event on Wed 21 April 2021 at 17:00
We can still take a walk in the neighborhood! Time to get out and about, meet new neighbors and discover Northeast! In this light-hearted dialogue series Meet & Stroll, you will meet different people from the neighborhood and discover new places as we walk together towards a new spring!
Meet and walk: Old & New
The first neighborhood walk will take place on Saturday, January 30th and has the theme “old and new”. Meet old and new neighbors, discover what old and new means, and where old and new come together in the neighborhood! The first introduction and preparation via Zoom will take place on the 20th of January. Sign up via the red button, and please feel free to invite your old and new neighbors to join! In the requests section, you can indicate for approximately how long you would like to walk and anything else you would like.
How does it work?
- In a first relaxing online meeting, we will get to know each other, get to know “Meet and Stroll”, and get familiar with the theme of the first stroll. The meeting will take place online via Zoom on the third Wednesday of the month from 4 – 5 pm. Think of a question you would like to get asked by the way of a first introduction. And what would you like to know about the other person?
- You agree to go for an in-person walk in the neighborhood with a neighbor. This stroll will take place on the following Saturday at 10:30 am. You will receive a suggestion in advance for a meeting point, route, and a guide with questions about the theme of this Meet and Stroll. The guidelines are based on the principles of appreciative inquiry.
- In the next relaxed online meeting, we will harvest what the Meet & Stroll has brought to everyone, meet new participants, and introduce the theme of the next Meet & Stroll. Do you have any special requests? Suggestions for places or routes? Send us an email at email@example.com.
The online meetings take place on the third Tuesday of the month from 4 pm to 5 pm at the latest. The strolls in person in pairs are on the Saturday the following week from 10:30 am to 12 noon at the latest. You will receive a suggestion in advance for a meeting point, route, and guide with questions centered around the theme.
- 20 January (online meeting) and 30 January (stroll)
- 17 February (online meeting) and 27 February (stroll)
- 17 March (online meeting) and 27 March (stroll)
- 19 April (online meeting) and 1 May (stroll)
Meet & Stroll is an initiative of Wijkwijzer NoordOost and Utrecht in Dialoog. Do you want to participate in this project? Prepare meetings, themes and/or walking routes? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.