Tue 24 November 2020, 19:00 - 22:00
At the DialogueLab actively involved parties, partners and volunteers of Utrecht in Dialogue make events together. Every third Tuesday evening of the month we meet at Maliebaan45. You can also join the DialogueLab online via Zoom.
Please note: due to the renewed corona measures this DialogueLab is online.
After the basic workshop Organizing Dialogue you can work with more experienced volunteers / stakeholders every month on organizing and communicating dialogue meetings in your organization, neighborhood, school, sports club or living area. You learn with and from each other how to organize a (neighborhood) dialogue, make flyers, place events on the website and social media, how to recruit participants, etc. Your buddies and partners are also very welcome!
19:30 Welcome and introduction
– Highlights last period
– Wishes and possibilities for the future
– Inventory questions / wishes and work:
– design meeting / series (with regular participants)
– communication and recruitment: online, flyers, social media, newsletters
– further increase revenues / impact: posts, (video) interviews, publications
– special projects: Neighborhood Dialogues, Erbij Horen, Youth Dialogues,
22:00 Get started in groups and / or follow instruction workshop
– introduction to dialogue in Utrecht
– dialogue organization and design
– online mail and social media
– web editing and newsletters
21:30 Share revenue and follow-up appointments
Do you want to (help) organize a dialogue, design and shape a dialogue (series) with others? Do you want to help with communication and recruitment of participants? Are you good at writing (web) texts? Do you like to make videos, photos or other images? Do you want to mean something, give back to society, but do not yet know how? You are very welcome!
We work according to the principles of the valuing approach. We learn from positive experiences and use the power of our dreams to move forward. We make a sketch, design the structure of the dialogue and agreements on implementation: who picks up what and what else is needed.