- This event has passed.
Meet & Stroll: Green energy
Wed 20 October 2021, 18:00 - 19:00
We can still take a walk in the neighborhood! Time to get out and about, meet new neighbors and discover north-east Utrecht! In this light-hearted dialogue series Meet & Stroll, you will meet different people from the neighborhood and discover new places as we walk together in pairs!
In this edition of the dialogue series Ontmoet & Wandel we talk about green energy. What do you think of when you think of green energy? Are you passionate about greening your energy consumption? Do green trees, leaves and nature give you energy? How do you use this green energy and share it with others? How do you generate more green energy for yourself and others? What does green energy mean for your life in the future?
How does it work?
- In a first relaxing online meeting, we will get to know each other, get to know “Meet and Stroll”, and get familiar with the theme of the first stroll. The meeting will take place online via Zoom on the third Wednesday of the month from 4 – 5 pm. Think of a question you would like to get asked by the way of a first introduction. And what would you like to know about the other person?
- You agree to go for an in-person walk in the neighborhood with a neighbor. This stroll will take place on the following Saturday at 10:30 am. You will receive a suggestion in advance for a meeting point, route, and a guide with questions about the theme of this Meet and Stroll. The guidelines are based on the principles of appreciative inquiry.
- In the next relaxed online meeting, we will harvest what the Meet & Stroll has brought to everyone, meet new participants, and introduce the theme of the next Meet & Stroll. Do you have any special requests? Suggestions for places or routes? Send us an email at email@example.com.
Do you have any special requests? Suggestions for places of routes? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Routes to choose from
A. Vogelenbuurt & Wittevrouwen city route (4 – 5.5km), start at Paardekathedral Veeartsenijstraat
B. North-east route (7.8 km), start at Jan van Lingtuin Lauwerecht
C. Wittervrouwen-Domplein route (6.9 km), start at Voorveldse Polder (Vlonders)
D. Tuindorp Tuinwijk street art route (5.4 km), start at Draaiweg (Beeld Troelstra)
- Get to know one another: who are you, what do you think about freedom and happiness?
- Share experiences: Share a beautiful experience with the feeling of being free.
- Dream together: What freedoms do you continue to pursue and are most important to you?
- Do: What could you do to experience that freedom?
- Evaluate: What will you take away from this conversation?
- 19 May – Freedom and happiness
- 16 June – Pushing boundaries
- 21 July – Real friends
- 18 August – Wisdom walk
- 15 September – New in town
- 20 oktober, Green energy
- 17 November, Worthwhile
- 15 december, Light
Want to get involved?
Meet & Stroll is an initiative of Wijkwijzer NoordOost, Utrecht in Dialoog and EnergieU. Do you want to participate in this project? Prepare meetings, themes and/or walking routes? Send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.