Utrecht in Dialogue is looking for an online community expert to build and strengthen an online community of Utrechters. Do you like to connect different people from Utrecht, young and old and people from different backgrounds? Would you like to contribute to Utrecht’s society?
You will involve various people from Utrecht in the preparation and supervision of dialogue meetings. The function is suitable for Utrecht-based people who want to organise a dialogue around a contemporary theme, who want to talk to each other, explore different perspectives and supervise online dialogues. We use online dialogues, mailings, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, whatsapp, e-mail, Hootsuite, YouTube and newsletters to build and maintain contact with dialogue enthusiasts.
- strengthen the community of Utrechters involved in dialogue through personal contacts
- stimulate active involvement and participation in events and activities, also via social media
- involve, guide and encourage dialogue facilitators and dialogue table organisers
You are familiar with community building and you have a heart for dialogue. You enjoy connecting different people from Utrecht and are strong in communication. You can work independently and in a team and live in Utrecht. You want to work 8-12 hours a week for Utrecht in Dialogue for six months.
– a fascinating function in an organization that matters
– an extensive network of concerned Utrecht people/organisations
– guidance in the execution of your work
– coaching in your professional and personal development
– training and reimbursement of expenses
The position can be filled flexibly and is suitable for students, trainees, starters and jobseekers who want to refocus, gain work experience and/or build up a network in Utrecht. A position as trainee or internship is also one of the possibilities.
You want to know more?
Check the website for more information about Utrecht in Dialogue and the Week of Dialogue. Interested? Make an appointment for an introductory meeting.