Are you looking for a versatile position where you can make a difference? Do you have a passion for dialogue? Are you entrepreneurial, driven, interested in people and society and an independent worker? Do you enjoy working on an equal basis with very different people and partners, in a connected city where there is room for everyone? Then this position might be something for you!
You can make it possible for people from Utrecht who do not normally come into contact with each other to connect. Together with residents, partners and colleagues, you can bring people into dialogue about themes that are alive and exciting.
What will you be doing?
- Organising, coordinating and managing dialogue events on topics that are urgent and community building around series of events.
- Taking care of communication, marketing and PR regarding events, recruiting participants, online and offline, mapping out revenue, taking care of newsletters, increasing outreach etc.
- Helping to build a strong team of volunteers, trainees, newcomers, job seekers, retirees and those reintegrating into work with different talents. Teaching, stimulating, and assisting new employees in the execution of their work and professional development.
What do you have to offer?
- You have a passion for dialogue, are interested in the power and value of appreciative dialogue and would like to work according to these principles
- You are a strong communicator, practical, and handy with systems. You work in an orderly and structured manner, keep an overview, and cab monitor the planning
- You can work in a team with different volunteers and partners in the design, preparation, execution and evaluation of events
- You are entrepreneurial, interested in people and society, you take responsibility
- You live in Utrecht, are flexibly available 4-12 hours per week for a period of 9 months to a year
What will you gain?
- An extensive network of people and organisations in Utrecht with passion for dialogue.
- Training on (appreciative) dialogue facilitating, free participation in dialogue training and workshops
- The opportunity to gain work experience, discover and develop talents.
- A fun and diverse English/Dutch speaking team of volunteers with different talents.
- Reimbursement of expenses.